Talent Driven Country - Article by Chetan Bhagat

Nice article by Chetan Bhagat in TOI
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/opinion/edit-page/Wheres-My-Nobel-Prize/articleshow/5153978.cms


I wonder why I like reading blogs and articles by IITians so much.. :P

Indeed the article is one of the most profound articles I have read in recent times.. I have always felt the same way..

Putting it in simpler words, is he not saying that we should have no nepotism/cronyism in the country... (New words learnt for GRE!! :D)

In all, if corruption in this form is eliminated from the spheres like sports, R&D, management, e.t.c. where talent is really more important, India would become a talent-driven country and this would go a long way in making India a world power... Interesting idea!!

The writer (Chetan Bhagat) is a best selling novelist.

Comments