Of course, I am no one to comment on the great play by Eve Ensler, but just wanted to express how beautiful the play is.
Everyone knows that this play is:
1) A number of monologues read by 4 women
2) Every monologue somehow relates to the vagina
3) Expresses the feelings of the vagina personified
1) Forward Looking and Progressive play - important in a country like India where sex education is virtually absent
2) Amazingly well written script - spicy but not even a hint of vulgarity
1) The script has a flavor of Anti-male sentiments
2) Since its pro-sex but anti-male, I see a pro-lesbian feature in the play
Must Watch! They are coming again this month in Palladium Mall, Mumbai.